Verse of the day

Friday, December 5, 2008

Well...

Well, its December already, time passes damn fast, now its already the last month of the year 2008.
Few days ago, got my final year results, not too good, 3 fails....
Well, I made up my mind to study hard next year not repeating my mistakes this year.
I can't survive doing the same mistakes this year.

Next year is going to be a busy year, will take full command of the post of asst. head prefect, probably going to be stressful for the first few months adjusting to this post.

26 days more to 2009, seems a long time but its not. Less then 1 month.

21 December will be my baptism day. Eager to for this day to come.

27th-30th, Church youth camp so many programs this month. First time go don't know how its going to be.

Most programs on December.
After all these then its 2009 T.T so fast.
Well, also good, new year new beginning.

No comments: