Verse of the day

Saturday, November 28, 2009

Full colors of this world unseen...

Many do not but only those closest to me know that I cannot see many can see...
Everyone can see clearly while I am limited... colors... is what makes this world wonderful...
Without colors its going to be pure plain...
But for me... for me I can only see certain range and some others I can't see...
Its saddening that sometimes I can't see the beauty in things that people see.
But I ok with it... at least God still gave me the ability to see colors but not all.
Half color blindness, I got it since small, no wonder I can't see what people point to me in the jungle -- only after I knew why only then I realize.
I was confirm with half color blindness during standard 6, and unfortunately there is no cure or any way to fix it.
It quite a nuisance when you can't see all the colors especially in games or jungle.
Example, in the jungle I have a hard time to see things when everything is just green while some animals are brown, and thats when I can't see them...
Another in games... when I'm gaming, I have a hard time noticing the opposing players. I easily miss them and get shot -- Happen a lot in first person shooters... and real time strategy games I have a hard time controlling my units during micro cause I might mix up between their colors...
The only play I can still play is by experience and learning, time and duration spent.
Then theres these range of jobs that I cannot apply for due to color blindness, for 1, pilot...
I don't even know can I be a aerodynamic engineer with this condition...
Even for driving you need to pass the color blind test and I just wonder how am I going to pass it when I've seen the questions and am unable to see the shapes or numbers --

As you can see, color blindness and its effect but at least I still can see colors...
I can't imagine what would it be of those who can only see black and white.

Well its a random post about my condition
Anyways 3 more days in SPM ;)
Then its freedom xD

Thats all for the updates
God bless :)

No comments: