Verse of the day

Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Passing of time

I guess its a fact that we really can't turn back time.
Whats done is done, whats gone is gone, whats lost is lost.
Everything does happen for a purpose but the purpose does not appear just like that...
I guess it takes time...
Whatever is coming, let it come, whatever is going, let it go.
I thank God that nothing in him is in vein.
Whatever that has happened, I'm going to leave it there only taking the experience.
Its hard to move on with live when something happens for the first time and it goes wrong...
But, the fact is accepted and I just going to move on.
Scars will be healed, wounds will be mended. How long will it take? Only time can tell and only God can do the miracle.
I'm just gonna move on and see what comes in life.
I believe in the end, He would sure provide the finest, the best, the most suitable.
God works in way we could not understand but its all not to harm us but to give the best for us.
It takes time, it takes God's work.
It will pass, it will heal, it will be mended soon.
Just be patience and let it come slowly, don't rush me.
Accept me as I'm now, you won't see an overnight change, but you will see a change to come.
Who knows? Maybe tomorrow? Maybe next week? Maybe next month? And the list goes on and on.
Sometimes ain't easy to forget, but then again, nothing is impossible :)

Anyway, I just wanna say thank you, for you've been a blessing in my life.

God bless

No comments: