Verse of the day

Thursday, November 13, 2008

Officially entered Holiday

Well, today is the start of my school holiday. For this, part of me feel happy, but part of me feel sad.

Came think of it, time is so fast. Its just feels like half a year but its already November. Well, for me that is very fast but maybe not some of you.

So many has happened throughout the year, happy ones, sad ones, touching ones and many more.
Many things I've learn all will be my life time experience.

Well, another 1 month plus its going to be year 2009 which is the year for me and my many friends to take SPM like those that are taking it during this period.

Time passes to fast. If we don't treasure it, we'll miss many opportunity for many things.

Lastly I would like to wish everyone that are also having their school holidays or going to have their school holidays soon a Happy School Holidays.

No comments: