Verse of the day

Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Final week before mid term holidays

Yup as the title states... its the final week before mid term school holidays starts.
And well, I haven't been blogging very often... cause I feel that I lost the inspiration to blog.
Diagnostic exams are coming to an end finally after 3 weeks.
Tomorrow last paper EST.
The closest event after that is teacher's day on Friday.
I just happy the holidays are finally here just in time to relieve stress and sometime to sit down and give a long thought about life...
I can't believe its now May and almost June already, time passed very fast...

I just don't know why but these few days there is an "jolt" of feelings, a blend of feeling the emo kind, just don't know why.
It makes think about life... studies... purpose... future-family, job, where, how... where am I heading... God... my ability, my gift, my friendship with others... my ways of life... my way of interaction with others.... I just don't know but I keep like thinking about all these things... a bit emo emo like that feeling...
Just what might be causing these feeling... stress? Just don't know why...
Just pray that God will take this feeling away.

Then there is the feeling "yeah!"
Why? Cause I pre-ordered Hillsong United's newest album- Tear Down The Walls



Haha I guess it would be sent to my house anytime starting from tomorrow xD
United: Tear Down the Walls was release in Australia on the 9th of May, and is released globally today that is the 26th of May.
Well, church might start selling them this Sunday.
Its Rm32.90, so if anyone from planning to buy, bring money. I preordered for around Rm27+ and total at Rm30+ for delivery that was around Rm 2+



This is one of the nice songs I heard, enjoy.
And I guess that all I'm going to blog today.
God bless.

No comments: