Verse of the day

Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Not again.

I just don't get it... Why?
Why am I so forgetful?
I just don't know.
Task, important events, birthday..... I always forget even if its so important...
Birthday of close friends are one of the mains that I forget.
I'm really want to say sorry to all my close friends when I really forget your birthday and not give you even a single wish.
Some I wish late but then I still feel that pain.
I don't know how and why but then I just blame myself for forgetting all of your birthdays.
How I wish I can turn back time and wish your in the brink at 0000 hours on every friend's birth day.
It makes me feel not worthy of being a friend if I forget to wish someone close "Happy Birthday"
Maybe I'm just not worthy of being a good friend after all.

I don't blame anyone but myself.
Its gonna be there for quite sometime I guess.
Every time I fail to learn but how I pray this time I'll learn.
I don't want to take for granted every opportunity to wish "Happy Birthday" anymore.
I failed today once again, but let not me fail again in times to come.

No comments: