Verse of the day

Friday, September 4, 2009

What is it?

Since I was small, I had a weird kind of experience.
The weird but not too weird kind.
Ok, I had this experience that goes like this:

There are certain points in life, in certain times, certain situation, certain position, certain words, certain view and so on are in perfect place, I would face something like a déjà vu, a situation that happened that I have like a snap of sense of very very very close familiarity of that moment.
It has happened to me many times, its so familiar that as thought I was in the same situation before...
I wonder does it happen to everyone? Or just me? -.-"
Its weird and has been happening to me since small.
Its a somewhat wtc experience.
Although its not often but it does happen.
Its a great experience but also weird... and it gives me lots of wondering thoughts.
Until sometime asking whether it is controllable?

Any comments from readers?

No comments: