Verse of the day

Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Complextion made mobile

Alright updates, updates.
First of all, college has entered week 2, and I'm still deciding...
Oh, I really pray for an answer...
Arts, I take Finite maths, Science I'll have to take Calculus...
I'm wondering if I could cope with Calculus... and pursuit engineering...
If not, should I go for Arts and pursuit a simpler job? Business? Mass com?
Decisions, decisions are giving me a hard time...

Then, I finally got my laptop last week, and it just makes things simpler and more mobile.
Specification?
Acer Aspire 5745G
Intel i7-720QM
Nvidia GT330M GPU of 1GB memory
4GB ram
500GB HDD
15.6" 16:9 HD LCD
Windows 7 Home Premium 64-bit operating system

Well, basically these are the specs =)
Anyways these are the updates for now
God bless and have a great week
-Darrell

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Arts and Science are different things. And... Arts not = simple job next time. Different field has different nature or work.

Just my 2 cents on each field (at Uni level).

Engineering - all about Maths, Physics...

Arts - more on language, history. If you think you are good in writing essays, and good in argument, then Arts is a better choice for you.

Business - More on analytical, case studies on existing models.

Darrell said...

>Binghan< hmmm i see...