Verse of the day

Tuesday, May 18, 2010

Of calm waters and rapids, with a smile too =)

College has started for almost 4 weeks now. Most of the time, things seems ok.
I made friends, works are ok for now, rising busyness is still ok for me and the lecturers are rather friendly.
Despite the "calm waters" there are too some "rapids".
To mention a few would  be like, certain times of boringness, uncertainty, certain minor "pains", slowness in learning(especially Calculus), not having many "better known" friends yet(only a few, many know them by name but hardly talk to them) and sometimes the feeling of being ignored, left out and not noticed. Sometimes, I'm just feeling weak and frustrated thinking "how I'm going to go through everything?".

I guess all these are just the well basics of the beginning of college life...
Sometimes I just feel tired going through all these.
But I guess thats only human when we feel like that, when we're adapting, although some adapt better then others.

Another thing would be decision making, lots of decisions to go through, lots of decision to analyse...
Some of those "basic" decisions are not so basic anymore when you really go into deep thinking and analyzing about them...

Despite all, there are many things to that I want to thank God for.
Especially when I drive, thank God for his countless mercy and grace upon me not to forget his protection for the number of "close calls" I had.
I don't dare to imagine where would I be if he wasn't there to look after me.
Besides all these "close calls" do their part in making me a better and more experience driver =)
The "calm waters" above too are worth thanking God for.

While "rapids" are just there to better shape me...
Maybe through all these, many more changes will I see in my life.
At the end I guess these "rapids" are there just to make a man of me? lol
A way to prepare me for the even tougher challenges ahead =)

That concludes my activity for today.
God bless =)

No comments: