Verse of the day

Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Since I was back

I haven't blog since I was back from camp on Sunday.
Well camp was nice... lots of different experience and the best was the solo night tracking ^^
Basically everyone was let in alone but came out in groups :D and the facilitators asked and the answer was "we met inside" or "kita tersempak" :p
In all it was quite a camp with some say lots of emotions and really a tough camp...
The camp lasted 3 days 2 night short yet I'm glad to be back.
Awww I missed church sad...
Although the camp was nice, its really really tiring.

Then updating about games :D
Yeah lots of really great games coming down throughout this year and next year.
Games like Modern Warfare 2, Battlefield 1943, Starcraft 2, CnC 4, Crysis 2 and more...
Its really all long awaited games for all gamers. ^^
Hurry let SPM fast and just pray I would study T.T

Thats all the updating for today.

No comments: