Verse of the day

Monday, July 20, 2009

What is? Which is? Is it?

Many questions have troubled me for some time, especially the 5 main ones- what, which, when, who, how.
Its like questions that keep repeating in my mind time and time again not every time but in times that are quiet and alone.
Questions like these just appear in my mind.
Question like:
What is my gift?
What am I good at?
Which is my gift?
Which instrument should I try playing to see if I can play them?
When is my turn?
When will I change?
When will things be shown to me?
Who is my future...?
How am I going to live this life?
How should I serve God?
and the list goes on and on again...
I just pray these questions will be answered as time passes.
When is the right time I wonder...

Anyways its been a week since I came back from camp.
So its been a tiring week for last week due to lack of sleep.
Glad to have a good rest during the weekends.
Missed the Bon Odori trip to Shah Alam due to some laziness :p
Sunday as usual there was youth force.
The presence of God was there during worship :)
Then CG discussion about 1 Timothy 4.
Basically its about Christian life...
Missed the first lesson before that
So some parts are quite blur...

So basically thats the updates for today.
God bless :)

No comments: