Verse of the day

Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Well

I was sick last week... so didn't go to school for 2 days.
So I a so called 4 days weekend haha.
Well rested 4 days... really rest a lot especially the first 2 days.
Really slept like mad haha.
Well, got well on Saturday and fully well on Sunday.

Then last Sunday was church's Youth Emphasis Sunday and we had a really great speaker.
Its really awesome how God use her to preach.
It was really nice and funny in certain ways.
But everything said was very true in one way or another.
Some really impacted me.

Time really passes too fast... Wednesday tomorrow.
Argggg I wanna go to church this Sunday... but then won't be making it cause will be having camp T.T
Well... haiz no choice then...

Then, Hillsong is coming out with their live album soon and I so wanna get it. ^^

Well, this wraps up what I want to update today.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

+1 cd for me thank you

Darrell said...

-.- wheres mine then?