Verse of the day

Tuesday, April 27, 2010

Adapt, learn and survive

Alright, its day 2 of my college. College is a totally brand new experience.
Still quite somethings to settle, before its called basically "settled"
Hmm like well you know, fees, peoples.
And gotta get used to the time and environment.
Of all, clubs/societies, not sure what to join, so many clubs, so little time, cause I heard that most club's meetings are held on Fridays.
Now, is between Christian Fellowship, HMC lead's "sub club" C2AGE or adventure club...
Hope that time for meeting does not clash then can join all =D

Compared to the first day, at least I'm getting used to it, spoke, got to know someone which is also in foundation in science =)
I not really the socializing kind of person, I'm shy, quiet... well that is until I get to know the people around me...
Example: Church's Cell Group ^^
An example of my adaptation and learning.

Today was my first mistake --"
Saw wrong time went in class like 45 minutes late...
Thank God it was not a subject class...

Anyways they have many computers, just that is old like --"
Of the many rooms, I've went into 2 before, 1 is worst then the other...
Why?
Cause 1 room all using roller ball mouse --"
But the other still ok la... optical mouse...
Specification of the PC are:
-Windows XP SP2
-Pentium 4
-512mb ram o.o"
But then its a good thing the computer is rather open, can modified =)
Used 1 PC today and I somewhat customized it with Google chrome XD
So overall cannot call rock, stone or wooden PC
Its somewhere after wooden lol
Basically acceptable for internet surfing but seriously not multitasking --

But then I still rather get a laptop, my laptop faster come, faster, I want to Razerize it XD

Anyways there are still a lot of things to handle.
Gotta adapt to the new environment and timing.
Gotta learn to make friends.
And I'll survive =D

But, in all, I'm not going to worry because all will turn out well when God is with me =)
Thats the update for today
God bless

From the one and only Darrell

No comments: