Verse of the day

Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Significance

College is starting next week, so next Monday will mark the end of my longest "holiday" ever lol.
Thinking about college there lies only 1 problem, Foundation is Science/Arts?

Science, yea I love science, I love Physics, maths and I want to go for Aerospace Engineering...
But... I can't seem to think of any job opportunity relating with Aerospace engineering in Malaysia... and I don't plan to work overseas...

For Arts on the other hand which many recommend but I'm not very sure what I'm interested at. There might be few that I think I would be interested at... Its what I think like, mass com or business... But that what I think I would like if I go for Arts...

So, in both path to say, I'm still not sure...
My dream is to be a Astronautic engineer that instead of making in planes, jet or flying objects, makes something that is for exploration beyond earth, ya know like spaceships, not those old rusted and outdated space shutter and rockets, but something that is new, beyond the box that would propel human civilization into the next era lol which is rather a impossible dream and rather crazy one too that seems to come out of the science fiction, but its really something I want to try to do...
Even I myself think what I want to do is crazy, what more of others... lol

For others, Nanotechnology enginnering... or even a journalist, Stal *ahem* ker? lol
Or if not, I'll just follow the foot steps of my parents of being in the insurance sector...
But then in all, I just seem to be very uncertain about my future...
Been praying too... answers have not come thus far... I believe it would come but at the appropriate time =)
Alright, this would be my update today =)
Do leave comments at the cbox if anyone is ever interested to give your thoughts or idea =)
and God bless

Delivered straight from the heart of Darrell ^^

No comments: