Verse of the day

Wednesday, April 21, 2010

It just seems missing

Sometimes its just makes me speechless, seeing life goes on yet...I see no smile and I see no laughter and it just makes me feel something is missing...

Its just like in a hot day where I just want it to rain.
Then I see the clouds come and it gives me a sight of relieve.
But its what comes next then really makes the big difference...
Its either rain or it just there with winds and breeze.
When it rains its just like laughter that spark off even more laughter, like before...
It does not matter if it rained somewhere else, for what matters is to whom the rain falls on...
But when the clouds are just there with wind and breeze, its just like a very cold and dull presence, which gives me the relieve from the hot weather but does not at all produce a smile.
All I just want to say is rain for I want to see that smile again =)

Its just something I want to post...
I doubt anyone understands what I'm trying to say, unless you have tune in to the same "frequency"

From the vaulted doors within the depths of my heart

No comments: