Verse of the day

Thursday, July 3, 2008

What is wrong with the world?

What is wrong with the world? Not the adults but young people.
Some Young people nowadays have no shame, no fear and no thoughts of what they are doing.
These are the young people that do not know God as their savior.
I'm really not sure what are in these young people's mind.
But I really want to pray for all of these that they might find God and He may change them.

While writing this I really thought of my school friends and the community around me. All these innocent people don't know what are they doing for they don't know the Word of Truth. These people are wasting their life for nothing. I really feel sad and pity for all these peoples.
All I pray that God will use me to help all of these.
At least 1% is also enough but I really want to help all of these.

My prayer is that God will use me to impact these people and show them the Truth and the way of living a Christ like life. I pray God will use me and guide me to bring all these people to Him for I want all of them to be changed. Amen

No comments: