Verse of the day

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

My God- My strength, my energy, my wisdom, my life, my everything

Last Saturday, my school held an interview for prefects(which include me) for taking up position for next year.

At the beginning, before the interview, I was scared and thinking what to say during the interview... and everything was blank in my mind...
In the last moments, I turned to God. I prayed, asking for wisdom, courage, guidance and calmness.
During the interview, my prayer was fulfilled. I was incredibly calm and words like never before just keep flowing out from me when every question was asked.
I spoke with wisdom like no other.
My mind was clear of fear. I was also given a mind, a matured mind.
There I realized that it was not me alone but God with me during the whole interview.
I surrendered fully to Him and He just like typed the words into my mind.
Only God can put such unique words into use.

Well, if you ask me about what the teachers asked and what I answered, I tell you frankly I'm not very sure about what I've said, because it was all God's work.

I thank Him fully that He helped me to overcome this obstacle.

All glory and praise to Him.

No comments: