Verse of the day

Sunday, April 5, 2009

Birthday party and Sunday

Well, about my birthday party...
It was mega... there were so many peoples cause it was a 3 in 1 party...
My birthday, my cousin's and my mum's classmates gathering.
So imagine the number of people.
Well, there were lots of food and lots of food left...
Apparently there were many people but most of them ate quite less...
Well, my presents?

Here there are-


Gundam models and 3D puzzles ^^ simple yet appreciated.

And today in church was communion service.
Pastor talk about "passion week"
and I bought some new songs
Which are-


Hello Love (Chris Tomlin), God of This City(Passion) and Beautiful Savior(Planetshakers).
Used my birthday money buy de.
Around RM95+
Can't wait May, Hillsong's new album coming out ^^
Anyways that is all for today.
Thank God for giving me a great weekend :)

2 comments:

Unknown said...

>.< I jealoused. LoL.

Darrell said...

Don't need jealous u also can get geh xD