Verse of the day

Monday, April 20, 2009

Thats all for this weekend

Yesterday, went to PESS school prefect gathering.
Not bad a lot people, the games were ok and the performance were nice.
So many school- Cochcrane, Cannault , Seri Mutiara and so on.
Lasted from 8.00-12.30pm had a great time.
The school itself was nice, very huge and the hall was "wow" nice and it looks like a church.

Today, went to church during first service because my parents were not in.
Probably because I did not get enough sleep throughout the week so I was quite sleepy there.
Then, it was youth service. Today song were wonderful, and all praises were to God.
Then it was the CG "invasion" time.
Had games then sharing, I felt sorta nervous when sharing because maybe I seldom share.
Anyways everyone had a great time.

Finally finished my Moral project ^^ Yeah!
Can pass up already :p
Not very nicely done but its acceptable.

Thank God for His guidance and protection though this 2 days in everywhere and everything.

No comments: