Verse of the day

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Razer cutting? xD

Today, PC fair was held in KLCC and so few of my classmates and I decided to go to KLCC together.
We decided to go today cause weekends not free, however I misses BK class T.T
Well, we had our lunch at KFC Jusco Maluri and went over the other side to wait for the bus and it started raining... heavily.
Guess how long we waited? An hour...
An hour wasted just for waiting for bus then we were on our way to KLCC. I just don't know why was it so jam up on the roads.
We reach there around 4.00pm.
We headed out straight to the convention center.
Walk so far then when wanna take the main entrance some problematic staff stopped us say we must go through the gate they pointed which I don't know why, then it was then we found out we wasted walking round the whole fair to get back to the main entrance... another times wasting situation.
But anyways we did find our way through. Then I got my first touch of the Iphone was nice.
Then we slowly got our way down back to hall 1.
I headed for the "razer" booth with my friends.
Took quite sometime there just for me to choose a keyboard and mouse and I got it finally for Rm310. Its a gaming keyboard and mouse.
Then we continue walk around the place for an hour+ buying somethings on the way.
Then we headed for the "Putra" station to catch our train back. It was packed all the way...
I finally reach home around 7.50.

Did not fix my accesories yet cause needed to get ready for church, there was a Good Friday service. It was nice, we had a singer, forget how to spell her name so don't want post better.
Anyways it ended around 10.45.
Reach home around 11 and started off with the things I bought.

And here are some pictures ^^

My razer gaming accessories ^^

Closer view of the keyboard ^^


And a closer view of the mouse ^^

Well, Good Friday, Thank God for dying on the cross 2000 years ago.
Thank God for keeping save throughout the day.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

=.= si kui kaya... come germany la. HAHA...