Verse of the day

Sunday, April 26, 2009

Not inspire anymore? T.T

Ok, first of all, exams are over for now... another one coming soon.
Guess its most of Form 5 life- exam exam exam...
I wonder how did I do this time... I pray its better.

Today church, was asked to share testimony.
Felt I gave it quite badly, probably because I was very nervous...
Then we talked about servant hooooooood
Josiah was the "man in charge"
Had a great time, not to mention with some guest from a children home in Thailand.

After that, went to Leisure Mall for lunch, wanted to get some games and Planetshakers' newest album- Deeper but too bad was out of stock somehow T.T
Anyways got 2 games.
One the way stop to drink so coconut juice.
Bought "beggar chicken" for dinner.
After going back installed one of the games and played the whole game.
Then when I wanted to install the second one notice... two disk 3.... crappp
Haiz have to change...

Then dinner eat the chicken bought from afternoon.
Then gaming.
After gaming here I am blogging.

Well, I know I've been updating my blog less often now.
I feel less inspire nowadays and lazy... probably because of the many things around me...
I think I'll update once a week unless I have something special to post.

Anyways thank God for His protection and guidance throughout the week.
Not to mention for the wonderful rest on Saturday.
Well, that's all for today.

No comments: