Verse of the day

Sunday, June 28, 2009

Should I? Should I not?

I just don't know, and I'm again confused, thrown back into time where I first experience this.
Sometimes, I just keep wondering... will we be together... 5 years ago I've faced this, and now once again I've been thrown into this situation, the situation between to say or not to say, to express or not to express, to take up courage and tell or just stay like this and don't say a word.
Which is it?
There are two choices all with its own condition.
If I tell, I might get, but yet I may risk losing the friendship. If I don't, I'll regret and will always wonder, but yet the friendship would remain, I just don't want to look back one day telling myself "You should have asked last time, look its all too late now" So which is it?
All I want to so ask is ".. / .... .- ...- . / - .... .. ... / ..-. . . .-.. .. -. --. / .- -... --- ..- - / -.-- --- ..- / .- -. -.. / .. / -.-. .- -. .----. - / .... . .-.. .--. / .. - / -... ..- - / --- -. .-.. -.-- / - --- / .- ... -.- / .-- --- ..- .-.. -.. / -.-- --- ..- / --. .. ...- . / -- . / .- / -.-. .... .- -. -.-. . / - --- / -... . / .-- .. - .... / -.-- --- ..-"

What more can I ask...
Sometimes I just wonder what is God's planning...
I just pray He'll show me something.

No comments: