Verse of the day

Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Ever Wondering

Ever wondered what are your talents?
I guess everyone has their moments of thoughts...
And till date, I still wondering, still seeking, still searching, still finding for my talent(s).
What am I good at I just wonder? Am I at all good at anything?
I don't know, I just can't seem to find out what I'm good at...
Gaming? Nah, there are still many better out there...
Singing? Don't think so... although I like singing alone where no one else is around o.o
Instrument? My guitar is like -- other then that I haven't have to opportunity to try it out...

Well, what am looking for? What do I expect to see myself to be?
I don't even know.
Sometimes I feel that everything I do ain't just good enough,
Sometimes I feel that I can't match up to others...
I worry about my future, about will I survive when I go to work in future? Can I be successful?
All these question and worried constantly flood me. I believe many think the same?


Well, sometimes I just think I just need to go by faith and wait a little longer...
Sometimes I think its just faith that drives my life.
Well God always works in miracle, I'll just wait and see :)

No comments: