Verse of the day

Thursday, February 4, 2010

Life as it is

Well, its been some time since I last blogged.
After SPM life is starting to be a little boring.
Its been 2 days since I came back from Hong Kong, and since then I've been "disintegrating" at home...
How I missed the routines of school... sometimes.


Raindrops


Dust setting

Well just some random pictures taken from the plane with the phone camera...


I'm feel rather lost on my heading of life right now, where am I heading I just wonder...
Am I heading the right way? What is God planning for me ahead?
Sometimes its just hard to keep our mind clear of these questions.

But then through all these, I believe its where faith kicks in.
Faith not in ourselves, but faith in God, faith in His plans.
We are all made with flaws, non is flawless.
Sometimes, with so many flaws, I just think I'm useless in a sense.
I faced failures in many parts in life.
Looking back I just wonder how did I coup with it...
I guess it was God that comforts me all the time.
Sometimes I'm thankful that I'm rather forgetful and blurry because I can get over things easier I guess :)
Well, I guess every flaws just serves a purpose in our life?
I sometimes think maybe the flaws serves as a boundary.
Maybe the flaws serves as a purpose to prevent certain temptations? Well, I don't know, only God knows.
In this verse Psalm 139 mentioned:
I praise you because I am fearfully and wonderfully made; your works are wonderful, I know that full well.
Psalm 139:14

This verse to me meant a lot.
God made us with his infinite wisdom, and so if with his infinite wisdom there shouldn't be any flaws in us right? But then we are full of flaws, why? Because He has a purpose for the flaws that came with us, won't you agree? So in a sense he make us perfect for his plans :)
He can make us perfect if he wants to, but then there would not be much purpose in our lives wouldn't it?
Just imagine a world where everyone is perfect, imagine that everyone is free of troubles cause we are perfectly made, how would we live our everyday life?
I can only imagine a world of humanoids. Everyone through the same routine, same thoughts.

Sometimes I think the ability to make freewill decisions are one of the main source of our flaws.
Sin is a flaw, no? Cause we make decisions, we are subjected to sinning.
Well, its my personal opinion based on experience and understanding.

Temptation are one of the main source that causes us to sin, but its not the ultimate source, the ultimate source is our freewill decision.
We are the ones that ultimately make the decision whether to "bow" to temptation.
God knows this, so this verse was promised:
No temptation has seized you except what is common to man. And God is faithful; he will not let you be tempted beyond what you can bear. But when you are tempted, he will also provide a way out so that you can stand up under it.
1 Corinthians 10:13

So in everything where there is a way in, there is always a way out.
The decision is ours ultimately.
God can help us, but we decide whether to accept his help.

Well, I guess thats all I'm gonna blog today.
God bless.

No comments: