Verse of the day

Sunday, February 14, 2010

Past

My past was not such a pleasant one.
I was not who I am, I was not living the life God want me to.
I know my past.
But the past is past, I can't change it but I don't want to live in it again.

Let the past be the past, let what was left behind be left there.
I don't want to fall into my past again, I had enough, I want to move on.
Step back I shall not, into the valley of darkness.

How far and hard this road will go but I will go by the faith that guides me,
For I'm just dust of the ground.
As dawn marks a beginning, so does dusk marks the end.
Who makes the dawn, who makes the dusk?
For He who makes them, makes me.
And for He who makes me, marks my timeline.
So who can I trust more then the person who makes me and determines my timeline?
No one else but God alone.

No comments: