Verse of the day

Sunday, April 8, 2012

At the final words...

Dear ...,
You know who you are... I'm sorry. Sorry that... I'm that bad. I thought I was ok... at least acceptable... but it seems... I'm just the worst of all guys you'll ever have to meet.
Despite everything, one thing for sure that I do know... is that I really do love you regardless of what you think... the fact is- I do.
I don't know what I'm not open enough... cause despite of whatever openness you tell me... I still accepted you, because I see a hope. As I hope you already know... I wouldn't be with someone unless I want to marry that person. I do not and have never force you to convert but I'm just so sorry that sometimes that I can be so passionate.
I'm passionate because I see what Christ can bring into one's life. But I do respect you and your religion. Even when I pray, I don't ask you to be converted, I pray that you'll accept it by your own in time and not because of me. I don't want it... cause you'll never be happy.
I'm very sorry of everything... of every trouble that I've caused you.
Sorry to waste those sacrifice of yours where you are forced to lie to your parents.
Waiting for me by delaying your graduation.
Wasting your time when we go out all the time.
All the emotional thoughts and problems.
I appreciate them and I truly thank you and apologize for so much of your sacrifice.
I know all I gave you is misery and more misery.
I'm sorry for everything.
I'll treasure all that you have given me as memories... forever and ever.
I thank God I've met you and got to share so many memories together but I just hope I could have left you a better experience with me.
Anyways, I'm going now... take care and be happy always. God bless.

No comments: