Verse of the day

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Punching bag

I guess I'm that punching bag for everyone... even the closest and dearest of friends...


Must I be accused...?
For not loving, for not caring, for not being there, for everything I've done with love and care...
You said I don't love or care... but do you know what is my feeling in my heart...?
You know that you going away hurts me, yet you must mention it...
You know that saying that I don't care, but yet I still must be said of it...
Its not about I don't, its about the perspective you look from...
After all... I'm a punching bag... and I'll be staying that way... cause I know it'll hurt me more when I react...
Sorry for reacting...
I'll never react to things you said again... I'll just be there... listening... nodding... watching... and I'll just say yes or no... or being all quiet.

No comments: