Verse of the day

Sunday, June 17, 2012

Reasons

There are times you ask me why I don't like it when you ask other people or go out with someone to get something...
Well, the reason for that is maybe I just don't wanna feel inferior or just helpless.
The feeling of unable to do anything for you is like i'm incapable to be the best for you...
I just wanna be that someone that can be there for you, to help you in every way that I could...
I just want the every opportunity to help you... to let you remember me... to have the chance to show that i care...

The reason I was mad or upset when you said you'll ask someone else to help yesterday is because I wanted to help... I just don't want someone to take away my opportunity to be there for you...
Maybe my ways are just wrong... maybe sometimes... all I want is to show you that I love you... but then i guess sometimes my priorities are just wrong... I'm truly sorry.

No comments: