Verse of the day

Thursday, August 7, 2008

Don't want you to get left behind

When each day passes, the day draws nearer by 1 day. Where on that day God will take take His children back to His side. Where those who do not believe in Him would be left behind.

Well, today this thought came to me-
When it is time where God wants to take His children back, what will happen to those who I know, I loved and I care most about that don't know about God that got left behind on earth. It will be a time of chaos, and I wonder what will happen if they were to be left behind.

Myself, what will I feel when only so few that I've known has also be taken back to His presents. I guess it would be rather lonely and sad that I've not share the Word so that people I know may be saved.

This is my confession- So many people have I came to known and make friends with but frankly none has I ever shared the Word with. Sometimes I just can't understand myself. So many opportunities but yet, I wasted them all.

Well, I want to make a change. I don't want all of you, my friends to be left behind during the final days. I want to have courage to tell about the Truth.

I will make a change. I will start now, 1 step at a time, I don't want to wait anymore. I will take this step forward for God and all my friends, and love ones.

My friends, I care about you, I love you all, I want you to come with me when the time comes, I don't want you to get left behind and here I say again I will change.

No comments: