Verse of the day

Monday, August 4, 2008

The uncertainty of life.

Recently, I was always reminded about the uncertainty of life. Maybe its God trying to tell me to spend more time with my family members and peoples around me and less on the computer...

Every time I thought about this topic, I felt very sad, and wanted to cry, but just could not...

Well I agree it is very very true. We can never be certain when tomorrow can we be still on this earth. We can't decide it, its by God's will.

He can just say "its time for you to go" and you're can be gone just like this. We can't be certain that we might see tomorrow's sunrise and the faces we miss.

Sometimes I'm happy and glad to hear the alarm ring, indicating that I'm still alive. Even though its disturbing sometimes but I'm glad too.

You can't say "well, tomorrow just going to be like any normal day". Its not certain, maybe like any normal day you might be going to work/school the same way and suddenly you meet an accident and just lost your life.

Not only oneself, everyone could face something like this.

Yeah, you might buy every best health product in this world and say to yourself "yeah, I can live an extra 50 years", but remember it benefits your health but what about accidents? Think you can prevent accidents? No, of course.

So, treasure life. When its gone, it will not come back. There is no second chance like in games. When you're gone, you're gone. There is no revival kit.

No comments: