Verse of the day

Sunday, August 2, 2009

The call to "rise up"

I guess I'll be only updating once or twice a week from now on due to laziness and business :p
Last week well nothing much except the monthly test given by our school... I wonder hows my result.
Friday BK class was a little different. Started with a prayer session. Then when one of my friend prayed and mention the word "rise up", I just somehow felt God's touch.
Its repeating in my mind..."rise up, rise up, rise up"
At night went to Agrotech garden in Hulu Langat for dinner with cell group members. Great environment and food ^^

Saturday went for PC fair despite of the new there will be a protest going on in KL area. Went around 12 and reach around 1.30 and walked for about 3 hours.
Then when going back, heard Majlis Jamik station was closed until 6 so had to take the train till pasar seni and walk all the way to Plaza Rakyat LRT station, was damn tiring in a hot and hazy day... reach Jusco Maluri around 5, eat "tea-lunch" then went back home around 6pm.

Today, Sunday woke up 10.30... almost late for church, thank God didn't late, He woke me up in time.
Great service today. Today service was just fitting cause today's preaching really answered some of my questions.
Then again the word "rise up" appeared but I just wonder how?
Tell me O God...
Went home after church.
Around 5 went out again to somewhere in the area before Hulu Langat for dinner and to celebrate my brother's 11 birthday.
Suppose to be 3rd but celebrate 1 day earlier. Happy Birthday Darren.
Environment was ok but food not so...
Went home around 7.30.

A sudden question:
What if I'm not here tomorrow? What would happen?

So thats basically the update for the whole week and for this post.
~God bless~

No comments: