Verse of the day

Friday, August 28, 2009

An end in the making

Well, few more days and the holidays will be all but over and then starts the SPM trials.
Once again, time, is passing in front of me like a speeding bullet train.

So, what I did for my holidays, till now, no, no study at all...
2 days spend at Berjaya Plaza. Ask me why am I staying in a hotel when I have a home in KL?
It free, so why waste it? Well its also more convenient to go shopping around KL.
Tuesday basically not much.
Wednesday went around KL with friends celebrating birthday.
Went to Neway in the noon and then went to Pavilion to watch District-9.
Its the 1st time I went to Neway.
Then went all the way to Pavilion to watch District-9 which is 18PL because security there are less tight. Well, manage to go through the gate without problem lol.
Summary of the show, boring at the beginning, better at the end. Some said its giving headaches.
Lots of, and I mean lots of use of f*** which is annoying and lots of humans getting blown to bits by alien weapons but no body parts were seen flying cause they were like you know... totally blown to bits of bits...
Anyways its not what I really expected.

Then, the main thing, I got my new phone ^^
Model- Sony Ericsson C510.
Bought for RM790.
I heard the price was around Rm600 from my friend...
But anyway, its already bought.
Satisfied with it till this very moment.
Pics maybe some other time.

Internet access is having a bit of problems...
Computer also... sometimes it lags till like a Pentium 3...
Anyways, there will be the current updates.
God bless :)

No comments: