Verse of the day

Sunday, August 9, 2009

Theres always a first time

I'm gonna blog about what experience in church today, something that happened to me for the first time and for real this time.
To tell the truth I really forgotten how to really cry and I really feel that this very heart of mine is a heart of "rock" rather then a "flesh" but today, this changed I believe.
Today's youth service was totally different, we had a combined CG prayer service. When I stepped in today, there were to crosses in the hall. So, I thought it seems that today there're be some different programs.
As the service started it was as usual singing then we had prayer and singing again.
Then we had more prayer session, 1 part where many knelt before the cross and lay down their problem, troubles and so on. I went out too.
I prayed, but nothing happened. To tell you, I've seek the touch of God for long enough, but many times, there was my heart, harden as hard as stone. Then so, nothing came even I was praying as hard as I can.
After that, pastor told everyone there, write in the piece of paper that was given before that anything you want to tell God- every prayer, troubles, request and so on.
I wrote a whole piece of paper long but too I felt nothing much even though I written it with all my heart.
Then we continue singing praises.
After a while, we were told to gather in our respective CG and pray.
Everyone was seated down, given a candle and we are to lit it. Then we held hands in a circle and prayed.
After the prayer, I looked at the candle, I say to myself, "I just want to be a light in darkness like this candle here in front me, God"
Then my friend beside just suddenly lay her hands on me and prayed.
As she prayed, I just meditate on the words while looking at the candle.
Then tears just started rolling down and I just felt the peace.
Here my prayer was answered, for it was already some time that I prayed that I want to have a personal encounter with God.
I'm just really glad and thankful.
My prayer is finally answered, finally ^^
Thank you God.
We continue praying for our nation.
Then all went on till around 1.20pm.

After that went down and went to the books and tape counter before going hope and I saw Hillsong's newest live album ^^
Bought it and here it is Hillsong live latest album - Faith+Hope+Love

No comments: