Verse of the day

Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Talking about death

Death, a rare topic, a topic seldom discuss but yet a topic we quite often face, something very real and something that happens suddenly.
Death comes expectedly, silently and is not know.
Quite a lot of death I heard have been happening... whats happening I wonder.
Why so many? Why so sudden?
I feel its time to really appreciate people around and when they're still around.
Just really don't want to lose them suddenly and not having the chance to be with them anymore. We may never predict death, only God knows.
As I've said before in previous post,one can be here today and not tomorrow, its real and its that sudden.
Its really time to start appreciating people when they're still around for death has no warning.
Even more questioning is what if they do not know Christ? Where will they go if they're dead.
Christians yes, we have eternal life but then what of those who do not know about the Truth?
I believe its time to share the Gospel too before its too late.

As I write this, I just wonder if my time is near? If i'll be called home soon?
My job on earth is not done, how then?
I'm thinking too much maybe...
I'm writing this to tell myself and wake myself up.
I need to wake up and start appreciating my family, my friends, and those around me.
I pray pray God wake me up.

No comments: