Verse of the day

Tuesday, August 11, 2009

Its theres, but will you seek it?

Life, the most miraculous thing in life.
As we are living, I'm sure many have asked these questions:
"Why Am I here on earth?"
"What is my purpose?"
"I'm so useless, what can I do on earth?"
"Everyone rejects me, why am I made like that?"
"Is there any purpose in life?"

I believe many have commonly give a long and deep thought about this questions.

From a Christian's point of view, the answer is, we are made for a purpose, a simple answer. No one is "made" accidentally, everyone has a purpose and when I mean everyone, it means everyone- you, him, her, them and me, regardless of the background we came from, a wonderful family, a broken family, an orphanage home, even the streets.
There is no accident.
Yes, your family did not plan you, but God did.

You have abilities, skills, you are not useless, no one is.
If you can't see it, its just not obvious, you have to look deeper, you have to seek.
Nothing comes without an effort.
Even we Christians say "Do your part, and God will do His"
See its still needs effort, its not a life where we live as we sit back, enjoy and relax. No, we don't live a "happy-go-lucky" life.
So what more if you're seeking your purpose?
There is no one, absolutely no one without a purpose.
All you need is to find it.

It is written in the Bible:
For everyone who asks receives; he who seeks finds; and to him who knocks, the door will be opened. Matthew 7:8

So its all about seeking and finding.
I'm sure if you search deep down, you'll find that purpose.
Live you life to the fullest not half of it.
God bless.

No comments: