Verse of the day

Thursday, January 29, 2009

BBQ yesterday, steamboat today... again

So, yesterday stayed at my aunt's house at Kota Kemuning for a night. Had BBQ there, before that rode bicycles around the whole neighborhood. It was safe because it was a private housing area where you need visitor pass to come in, so the roads were empty. Its been years since I rode a bicycle, but I still had the skills :p
After that was eating time. We had beefs, prawns, squids, sausages and crab meat stick.
Then we played fireworks.

Today before we went home, we played Wii. It was fun. Then we traveled back to KL.
Not long after we reach home, we went out again and this time to Mid Valley.
Went there walked around and I finally got my earphone.
After that went back and went to Pudu for steamboat dinner.
Ate a lot of things especially meat and got myself a nickname- "dinosaur"... cause I ate meat like crazy xD

That all I want to blog for today.

No comments: