Verse of the day

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Chinese New Year eve and reunion lunch?

Today is CNY eve. Went to church in the morning because today only got morning service.
After church went market to get some groceries for the programs we are going to have for CNY.
Well its been so long since I went to the market. Everything seems to come back to me about the time I used to follow my parents to market when I was small.

After that went home. Took a short rest and went to Grandma's house for reunion lunch.
Well, our family is a bit different and special. Instead of dinner, we have lunch.
Was there for about 2-3 hours.
Went home, online, played games, rest.

At night went to grandma's house again for dinner. We normally eat whats leftover from lunch.
So, there goes the day. Thank God for the day.

No comments: