Verse of the day

Thursday, January 8, 2009

Day 4 of unknown days to come.

I feel tired, not only physically, but mentally and spiritually somehow...
I feel weak. Weak in sense that like I want to give up my every resolution I made.
But I want to go on like this and let my resolution come through.

Really really pray that God, strengthen me when I am weak and tired.
There are too many things giving me stress and I just want to surrender everything to God.
I just want to take every decisions, worries, problems and so on and lay it before His throne.
I believe in faith everything is happening for a purpose.

I pray God guide me through every situation, every problem, every decision as I lay it before Him.
Restrengthen me God.

Tomorrow is my first Bible Knowledge class of the year.
Really look forward to enter the book of Acts.

Tomorrow is Friday, the last schooling day of the week for some, but not for me because there will be a annual meeting for all clubs, uniform groups and so on Saturday.
I feel that this week has been a very slow and tiring week for me.

There is still so many days to come and I pray God will guide me through the days to come.

No comments: