Verse of the day

Saturday, January 17, 2009

School on Satuday and more...

Well, today had school replacing one of the day in the Chinese New Year holiday. It was tiring.
But, thank God for that there was a talk for all the AJKs of all the society in our school, so I don't need to go in class, just listen.
Well, its was so tiring that I fall half asleep during the talk xD

After school, rushed off to take train from Jusco(Maluri) to Majlis Jamid and took another train to Kelana Jaya for the Leo club gathering at KDU colledge.
Reach there around 3.00pm.
Well, the gathering lasted for around 4 hours. But dissapoitedly it was quite boring...
It ended around 7.00pm. Was again dissapoited that there was a bus for us to go to KDU but no bus back to the station.
Went back following the same route we took earlier and reach home around 8.30pm.

Well, I thank God for guilding me throughout the day and bringing me home safe and sound.

No comments: