Verse of the day

Thursday, January 22, 2009

Doubt

What a great day. No homework today. Finished them in school.
Feel so free without stress.
First time of the year no homework.

Tomorrow last day then its CNY.
Friday. Yeah.

Well, doubt.
We as human doubt about a lot of things due to our own personally understanding.
We doubt about life, future, choices, ourselves...
Sometimes I just don't why do we even doubt even when we trust somethings so much.
Sometimes I just don't want to doubt. Doubting God.
Yes, I confess I do doubt about His ways, how He work things out.
I sometimes just want to follow my own ways because of this doubt in me.
I just pray that God assures me of everything He does is for the better and that I may surrender completely to Him.
I pray that will put my full faith in Him.

I want to let go of this doubt.
Let go. Let go. Let go Darrell. Let go and trust in Him.

No comments: