Verse of the day

Monday, January 5, 2009

First day in school of year 2009

The first day in school after school reopen was like, normal?
Well, not all normal however, at least can say I start my year differently abit...
Morning prefect meeting, see all the new junior prefect from afternoon form 2.
Well, this year prefect like got increase in numbers ^^ which is good.

Then today emcee, thank God I was ok and calm. I'm happy that the new head mistress is not here yet...
Then as usual every year, the head discipline teacher will give a speech of the whole school rule.
This year also same, talk so long, around an hours and the half up there talking.
Then we prefect have to guard the students... and get "BBQ" by blazing sunlight.

Then later class start. First teacher came in- BM teacher...
Following by the Mathematics teacher...
Finally the Physics teacher.
Our English teacher was on maternity so another teacher came in.
All teacher except the Physics teacher game homework.
First day came in teach chapter one already, then ask us do notes and practice.
Well, still ok since shes the only one giving us homework.

Then, school was over.
But then all prefects have to stay back to have meeting with our new prefect teacher, which was so freaking streak.
Meeting like from 1.20-2.00pm.
Then walked to Jusco Maluri to take bus.

Reach home was around 2.20.
Thank God he blessed me and kept me safe.

Came back, packed my computer table, cleared stuff.
After that did my homework and there was everything.

No comments: