Verse of the day

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

What are friends for...

Today went to visit my friend in hospital after school and school activities.
He got admitted on Monday morning(or was it Sunday, the details were scratchy) cause of appendicitis.
Well, he undergo surgery yesterday.
We(me and some friends)went to visit him today around 3.30pm. Reach there around 4.00pm.
We talked and spent time for around 1 hour and went home.

Its was raining then, had problem getting home but thank God my mum was free to fetch me.
Got home around 6.00pm.

He is well and recovering, he got out of hospital around 7.00pm. Guess he won't be coming to school until after CNY.
Thank God he is alright.
Thank God too for me to meet a friend like him.
I really pray that this friendship will last forever.

No comments: