Verse of the day

Sunday, February 8, 2009

All glory to God

My school's Christian Fellowship first meeting went well.
It was all God's work and plan in motion.
This is something I want to share.

Well, Saturday was my Christian Fellowship's first meeting, I was so worried about what to do and what can I do.
So its been a few days I've been praying about the meeting.

And today, despite a other minor "pop up", the meeting went well with God's guidance in everything. Even though it lasted around 45 minutes due to my absent to help out another teacher on something, but it was just enough.
Anyways we started with a word of prayer.
Followed by activities-survey, introduction to Christian Fellowship and to Christianity and Jesus and fellowship.
Well, even though there was no full attendance, because it was Saturday but among around 15 of us, there were around 4-5 non-Christians. I'm sure they've learned something about Christianity and about God. There were 40+ in the Christian Fellowship so I believe that the next meeting more will come and they too will learn.
Amazingly from the survey I can see that the non-Christians are interested to know and learn more about about Christianity.
Christians ya all of us are interested, even me, but then the non-Christians are interested too, its totally something, its God's purpose in motion I believe.
Got to know some of them better through the survey we done, was simple but just want to get some idea of what students think of certain things.
Well, yea we ended we a word of prayer too.

Actually I was worried about myself, about what I'm going to talk about, what will I share, how will I conduct things and so on.
But then, God enabled me, he enabled speak forth with faith, courage and of His words.
Honestly thinking back I was not thinking much. I was like in a semi-conscious state and I was still aware of my surroundings but the words just kept flowed out, I believe its from God and no one else.
If it was not God, I wouldn't even dare to speak much.

45 minutes I believe was used meaningfully and I'm sure some hearts were soften.
All I can say is all glory to God.

No comments: