Verse of the day

Monday, February 2, 2009

Tomorrow school starts again

After one week of CNY holiday, its over...
I'm so still in holiday mood... and entering the month of February...
Feel so lazy to go back to school.

Before school even starts I can feel the stress "knocking" at the "door".
Went through lots of thoughts about how am I going to go through the year with SPM, this and that...
Well, I guess I'll have to surrender everything to God. I just want to lay down this stressfulness before Him.
I want to feel this last moments of peacefulness without work nor stress.
Intervention exam coming up next as the major event.
Besides there is our inter-school marching competition.
Finally there is my school's CF...... no programs yet... no happenings yet...
God give me ideas please, help me manage all of these, let me not fail the CF again like last year.

No comments: