Verse of the day

Saturday, February 14, 2009

Passing a single's Valentines

Tomorrow is valentines day, but also a school replacement day.
So will be studying, watching others celebrate Valentines Day and doing nothing... basically.
Admiring other couples? lol Maybe.

So for singles like me, would be celebrating the day with family and friends.
Being a single is not that sad and being a couple does not make one person more happier. Agreed?
Anyways I've surrendered "these kinds" of matters to God.
Let Him choose the "right one" for me in future.
At the level of my maturity anyways, I feel I'm not ready for a relationship too.
We'll see what happens in the future which is not that far either.
Anyways I'm happy being a single and its good being a single.
So appreciate the time being a single or when it passes we'll regret.

No comments: