Verse of the day

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Tuesday 11/2

Well, how many week have passed for 2009?
Can't recall. haha
Things are going quite well despite several incident...

Tomorrow got marching training then got EST class.... all after school.
How ar? Ish.... collision of programs is one thing I don't like.
Then lame the teacher... our Leo club teacher thrown a lot of craps to me...
Say me not responsible because I just forgotten to take some coco-card and put it back.
So many things to remember how remember ar....
Really sien lo. Meet her then I get craps thrown to my face.
Some more ask stupid question. Say what "you want me tell your mum to tell that I'm forgetful?"
Eh think herself la, which student want to teacher to meet their parents. Of course no.
I'm forgetful so what? Got medicine cure ar?
And why does my mum need to know that I'm forgetful? Its not a discipline problem.
Some nonsense. Not only nonsense, I just forgotten to put back some coco-cards she wants to make a fuss out of it.
She think I don't want put back meh? I just forgotten over the weekends because of so many things to do, its not a big issue. I'm sure that I'll put it back if I remember, I not that irresponsible.
Yes I know what people say "If you are responsible, you will remember what you have to do."
But I got tones of more important responsibility. I'm not a super computer to remember everything.
So not happy about me, next time I'll tell her "I quit"
She think that like she is perfect.
Tak tahan her la... ish...

I pray that God will boost my memory that I don't get complains like this anymore.
Sometimes its a stress when you hear complains when you're trying your best to be different from the pass.

No comments: