Verse of the day

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Shock and awe...?

Today, I got a shocking question something about God...
Which probably was treat to breaking my faith.
But then it won't, its faith in God too that sustained me.
That the shocking thing.

Then one of my friend today finally got his computer after 4-5 years? Grats.
Eh, use it wisely ar. Don't go break your comp like some experience you had with others.

The "Awe"
Well pre-ordered Dawn of war 2, yeah... and its collector's edition.
It cost about Rm175.00 XD
Original ma...lol

The "shock" will never break my faith no matter what. I live by faith of God's existence and this faith will never break. I had my experience with Him and it will last forever.
Into His hand I commit myself, my live, my everything.
I wonder, yes I wonder. But yet, no matter what, in Him I will trust.

No comments: