Verse of the day

Monday, February 23, 2009

Faith must come first and today.

Its is faith in God that has set me free.
Many things have changed in my life.
I use to be unable to let go someone, yet unable to express my feeling.
Then there was once after some prayer, I finally took up courage and said:"No more. I will let go. I will move on. Life is about God and no one else. I will surrender my future to him."
That was the day everything changed and life wasn't the same anymore.
My life was totally changed. Never again I had the desire to find a relationship at this age, but I desire to serve God and seek God.
That was the turning point of my life.

Today, school still have exam for B.C at first.
Then later on I heard EST has an exam today too.
I was shocked, but was ok later when I see that it was quite simple.
Thank God that it is still in my field of knowledge.
After school suppose to have marching practice but then canceled because got prefect meeting with all the teachers.
Came back around 4pm.

Then downloaded some songs from u-tube ^^
And converted it from video to mp3 files.

So this is basically another day for me.
Thank God that He has guided me through the beginning of this year.

No comments: